ServerForum.org - The Professional IT Community

Full Version: Database Data backup (MySQL) of servers at Hetzner?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have about 3 servers at Hetzner Online. I would like to cancel them, but before I do so I want to back up the data, especially the MySQL data (if necessary only the .MYD raw files). Hetzner may have to connect the LARA console to get direct access to the servers.  Therefore I am looking for someone who knows how to pay and has some experience. I can't do that myself. On the servers nginx, PHP, MySQL etc. is installed. Probably it doesn't have to be a superprofessional, my primary concern is to get access, to navigate around in the corresponding directories in order to be able to download the corresponding files or directories.

A geographical proximity (Stuttgart) would be fine for me. I'd like to be able to look over my shoulders so that I can see which files or directories are needed. Should anyone have any tips on how to find such a person quickly and easily, I would also be happy to hear from them!
Thank you very much!